Tuesday 2 January 2018

Year 2017 Review

Year 2017 has been a learning year for me personally.
Main thing which I learnt is 'Things can go out of your control even if you plan'

When I look back my resolutions of 2017, I have a slight pain in my heart.

First one was 'Do Better at work' - I completely stopped working due to tension in personal life and have resigned my current job, January 10, 2018 is my last working day in my present organization.

Reading and Writing - I could read some books and could not write anything.

Travel - I could not travel much, but we managed to visit new places in Karnataka.

I achieved my relationship resolution, that is what I believe.

Gardening - I had to vacate the house where we stayed and  half of my plants were adopted by one of my friends, It is really painful to give away your plants. I do not know in the near-by future whether I will be able to start a garden.

Good Things Happened : 

* My brother's family got confirmation that they are expecting baby in 2018.
* We got family permanent residential visa to stay and work in Australia, which was a plan in our life.
* We started constructing a house in native, which is in finishing stage; this was a dream in our life.
* I learnt what a minimalist life style is and started practicing minimalist lifestyle. I understood that I am more interested in minimalist life structure. It makes e happy.
* I have formed good exercise and yoga routine.

Bad Things Happened:

* My husband's father has been diagnosed with Cancer and he is counting his days. Life of each person at home is like hell.
* We both resigned our jobs.
* We had to take off our daughter from her favorite school.
* We could not travel to Australia even after getting Visa.
* There was misunderstanding with my sister-in-law ( It helped me to understand that we both are totally different and It is better to stay in distance )

On last day of 2017, My husband said, 'Every year will have good and bad things, Don't blame the time.' I agreed.






No comments:

Post a Comment