Thursday 2 March 2017

Be Happy To Be A Woman!!

Two weeks back, I was into management training.
'Women In Management' was the training name.
It was really interesting.
They used the 'Strengths Finder' method and encouraged each and everyone of us to find our own strengths and develop them to shine in life.
I have never had a thought to manage people, I hate it at work.
But still the ideas given in the training was really good.
At last, the trainer made us to write our own poem about the things we learnt in training.
Oh.. We were capable of writing a kind of poem..
Here's ours..

Becoming a leader is not impossible
Try and make yourself that capable
5 AM people, we were the one
Got to know, we are not alone
Don't leave before you leave
For you don't have any clue
Be brave and have fun 
After all it is all your life, Be a winner in the long run !!!

Isn't it interesting? Please say so.. :-)

I got a chance to meet women in higher management in our firm and they shared the work-life related issues. Now I realize that most of the women are struggling to bring their children up, and I am not alone in this. This gives me more interest to come back for work daily.

Just a chitchat

Have a Happy Weekend ( One more day is there.. But still )

With Love,
Vaanadhi

No comments:

Post a Comment