Tuesday 2 January 2018

Happy New Year 2018

I wish you very happy new year.

Instead of wishing, I have learnt to observe what the year wants to teach us. But still we can't go without planning. So I making my plans and destiny will make its own plans.

Here's my plans for the next one year.

My main focus areas:

1. Settling down with a job in Sydney, Australia.
2. Continue to follow healthy diet and exercise plan.
3. Good Financial planning and follow up in budget.
4. Develop good relationships.
5. Learn to avoid things which hurts unnecessarily

Plans:

1. Make a daily ritual in diet and exercise.
2. Make a daily expense notebook and calculate.
3. Practice to be silent in unwanted conversations.
4. Read many books.
5. Do a course in Early childhood education.

With Love,
Vaanadhi


No comments:

Post a Comment