Tuesday 3 January 2017

The YEAR 2016

Year 2016, was the first new year which I came across without my dad.
It took this whole year for me to recover from his death. And I am still recovering.
I encountered My first birthday without him, his first birthday without him, My wedding day without him, His wedding day without him and many more like these.
These are some things that I have never thought that will happen in my life.
It is really difficult for a girl like me, who will be clinging to dad always.
Many days, I have gone through depression.
I should be thankful to My husband and brother for helping me to recover from this disaster.
And I should be really thankful to my little wonder, for the wonders she does in my life, without her knowledge. Whatever she does, it makes me happy.
I had a job change for no reason.
Got new friends. Encountered new environment and managers.
This year had taught me many things.
I had really understood how important every relationship is.
And why we should think before hurting anyone by talk.
I could not read as much books as I wanted to read.
I could not travel as many places as I wanted to.
This has been a great and unforgettable year in my life.

Once in a while, we need to think about the happenings in life.

Be grateful what you have in life. Especially people.

With Love,
Vaanadhi

P.S. I could not post this on the last day of 2016, even though I wanted to.


No comments:

Post a Comment